2

2

Friday 16 May 2014

Time is running out...

Tic, tic, tic, tic, tic,...

So I changed the fork seals last weekend but I didn't have my manual with me and was unsure of the fork oil volume required. I packed them up and took them home. Cruising through the manual looking for oil volumes I found the exploded view of the forks. Handy as I didn't take too much notice of which way the compression needles came out... Then I noticed the springs that go with the needles. I didn't notice them when I pulled the forks down. A quick search and I can assure you they were not there when stripped down... Bugger... Who ever did these forks last, you are an idiot.


There they are...


Oops. Forgot something.


New shorties.



I had the seat widened at the rear. About an inch and a half wider over all. Hopefully a bit more comfortable.


All back together.


No comments:

Post a Comment